Wednesday, February 21, 2007

top design

I'm trying. I'm trying really hard to love Top Design. So far, I don't love it. When I first heard about the show, I thought "Of course! Fashion, food and now of course design". It made sense. I was really looking forward to it and was sort of disappointed. From the very first episode I thought Goil was the best. Now I wonder . . are they editing the show to make it look like Goil is the only one with any chance of winning? I mean, who else does anyone like? I'm going to watch it again tonight and give the show another change to make me love it. So far, it doesn't have me. I'm sure it doesn't make much of a difference since I'm watching anyway.
Since I am on the tv subject, did you watch American Idol last night? Snore. I was quite bored. The only one I liked was the guy that sang that Keane song. I like the guy that looks like Jack Osborne because he's funny, but I didn't care too much for him last night. What did you think?

feeling: blah
listening to: Pixies (Debaser)

3 comments:

foodiechickie said...

I think the posters for the show are clever.

Lisanne said...

The guys on "AI" last night just weren't all that great. :( I did enjoy the beatboxer ~ Blake. He was the best, in my opinion. Love this new blog design!

Jesser said...

I've only seen one ep so far and I wasn't really that into it. But I've got one on the Tivo and I am promising myself I'll watch it before it gets deleted and give it a chance. I like Todd Oldham well enough, but he doesn't have that Tim Gunn (is that how it's spelled?!?) magic.