Thursday, March 29, 2007

pictures and computer woes

I finally have the Spring Break pictures organized. You can see them here.

It was such an ordeal uploading and organizing them because I've been having computer trouble. I'm lucky to enough to say that I don't have computer problem often, but when it does happen, well, you've been through it too. It sucks. Luckily, I have a computer guy living in the same house as me. I know that anything that breaks down will be fixed by him. He LOVES doing that kind of thing which is both good and bad. Bad because he'll take the opportunity to change a whole bunch of things and that takes longer. I now have a new harddrive, a new dvd drive and a new operating system (Don't quote me on those things. I'm just typing what I think I remember him saying).
It's pretty sad to realize how much you rely on your computer when you can't use it. Also, I had about a MILLION things I wanted to blog about and I couldn't. Yes, I actually had material and like a huge dork I wrote down a list. You'd think that I'd use one of our other computers (Rodrigo's computer, his laptop, his mac) but the truth is that I don't know how to use it. He had linux in everything else and I don't even know how to get online. Sad. Sad. Anyway, I have several emails I want to write, prints I want to order from Kodak before the sale is over, and I also want to catch up on all my bloggy friends. By the way, if you are one of my messenger contacts and you've seen me signing in and out for days, sorry. I had no control over that.

feeling: happy
listening to: some pretty funny "Sanjaya" song on the radio. Wow, people don't waste time making up these things.

3 comments:

foodiechickie said...

Glad you had a fun time. Ahh Disney. Love it. I hate coming back from vacation. I can't live without lists myself.

Jesser said...

Glad to see you're back. Looks like you guys had a great time ... such cute photos!!

Jodi said...

Ah yes...live-in tech support. Isn't it the greatest?