Tuesday, April 03, 2007

house/ cd help needed

After having waited for months, we were told that it looks like our house will be ready around the first week of May. Uh-oh. I had originally planned to move this past December. That was the deal. Then we saw that there was no way that was going to happen. The house (or dirt, rather at than time) was no where near ready. We were told and thought it would be somewhere around July. That's kind of what I had in mind. Now that it's sooner, I feel like I'm going to be rushed again. I guess it sounds like I'm complaining, but I'm really not. I REALLY, REALLY want to be in our house now, it just seemed sort of sudden. Like waiting, waiting, waiting, then everything happened all at once.
Anyway, this past weekend, Rodrigo finally went through some of his computer junk and got rid of a bunch of old software Cd's. Now I have a pile of Cd's. I figure that I could make something with them, but apart from coasters, I can't think of anything. Should I just toss them? Should I save them and make him a geek Christmas tree? I thought of breaking them and making some sort of shiny mosaic, but come on, I'm not going to have the patience for that. Besides, it would look sort of kitschy, no? Let me know if you have any ideas. Please. I'm this close to just throwing them away.
Lastly, I think I have the whole playing around with my new operating system done with. Yes, I have Vista now. Stop right there. Don't try to tell me about how much better a Mac is. I've heard it. Almost every day. Anyway, now that I'm done playing around, I'm going to try to post more regularly. Take care and Happy Passover.

feeling: this song/video is hilarious!
listening to: Alanis Morissette (My Humps) <-- you have to see it. find it on youtube or TMZ.

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

"Stop right there. Don't try to tell me about how much better a Mac is. I've heard it. Almost every day."

Hah, this is my first reaction too when I talk about my laptop!