Tuesday, April 10, 2007

3-D

I went to pick up Brianna from school yesterday and was waiting for her where all the parents wait. There is a fence that separates the school yard from this area. Some mom was standing next to me. I don't know her name but I see her there all the time. Every time I hear her talk, I think something she said is dumb. Some kids were in the school yard playing around with a football. Then they threw it towards us and it hit the fence. Then that mom said, "Whoa, that almost looked like it was in 3-D!" Seriously? I couldn't say anything back to her. I was trying very, very hard not to laugh. I also wasn't doing a good job because I was sort of snickering like when you're somewhere that you're not supposed to be laughing. Yeah, I know she probably meant she meant something like "That was really coming towards us" or something like that, but what she said was just soooooooo dumb. I think I'm just going to stand next to her all the time now and hear what other things she says.

feeling: My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods) <-- do any of you remember that I used to put a different one of these each time I posted? I'm so glad they're back!

listening to: The Church (Under the Milky Way)

2 comments:

foodiechickie said...

Oooh they are back! Thanks for the tip.

Yvett said...

Yeah, except this time they're called Punkymoods instead of Unkymoods.