Wednesday, November 14, 2007

i can't think of a title

Yesterday, we saw a screening of The Kite Runner. I couldn't wait see this movie ever since I heard that it would be a film. Needless to say, I was really glad I got to go the a pre-release screening. I liked the movie. It's always hard to really like a movie once you've read the book, but this film stayed really true to the book. The only detail that I had a bit of a problem with was with Assef's character. In the book, his blue eyes is what makes him stand out and he doesn't have blue eyes in the movie. I wonder why they chose not to include that. It played an important part in my mind while I was reading and imagining the characters. Still, it's a really good film and you should definately watch it. We were given Kite Runner shirts and after the film, we were asked a few questions about how we liked the film. We also got tickets for a Beowulf screening tonight, but we can't make it.
My days have been crazy busy. I finally get a day in which my schedule is not very busy at all, so I'm going to sit here as long as I can and finish all the things I've been meaning to do. I want to get everything done and out of the way for tonight. Project Runway is finally starting!!!!!!!! This is one of those shows that I have to watch as it's on. Commercials and all. Brianna was whining about how mean and unfair I am not letting her watch it tonight. Pssh, it comes on at 11:00 p.m. here. What did she expect?
Oh. My. God. Looking at the calendar I just realized that Thanksgiving is NEXT WEEK. Uh, so much for having a free day.

feeling: suddenly rushed
listening to: The Jonas Brothers (S.O.S) <-- off Brianna's iTunes. this requires it's own post

No comments: