This weekend Rodrigo and Alec were out running errands when Rodrigo called me. .
- Rodrigo: I have something I have to tell you
- me: OK
- Rodrigo: I have to admit I kind of like this song.
- me: What are you listening to?
- Rodrigo: Radio Disney. It's that H@nnah Mont@na song. (<--I don't want 75 million tweens led here)
- me: (laughing) You see? I TOLD you. I like that dumb song too. Now you can't make fun of all those little girls that scream for her because we're just as bad.
- Rodrigo: Darn that Billy Ray. He plotted to get back at all those who made fun of him. "Yeah, laugh at me now, but your kids will want to buy my daughter's albums."
- me: Bwah, ha, ha! !
This morning during breakfast Rodrigo starts singing . .
- Rodrigo: "I've got my eye set on you and I'm ready to aim"
- me: I'm pretty sure that's not how it goes.
- Rodrigo: I've had that song in my head all week. It comes and goes.
- me: Brianna has the c.d. if you want to borrow it
- Rodrigo: yeah, very funny (but he was looking up the lyrics on his pocket computer anyway). You're right, those are the wrong lyrics. Hey, these lyrics are kind of dumb. "My best friend Leslie?" What's wrong with her?
- me: uh, she's 15
For those of you who are lucky enough to have not heard this song, you can hear it here. Yes, lucky you. Brianna listens to that c.d. ALL the time. She even goes to sleep with it playing. If you clicked on that link, get ready for an ear worm.
feeling: planning out my day
listening to: what else? I clicked on the link and it's still playing