- 9: Number of pictures that I have of Badger with green or blue eyes when the flash hits his eyes. It seems that the red eye reducer doesn't work on these.
-1: Number of beds Badger has.
-0: Number of beds he actually uses to sleep on. He prefers to sleep under our bed.
- ?: Number of inches his snout has grown. I wish I would've measured because he's no longer the little short snouted puppy seen here:
- 1: Number of complexes he has. My puppy definitely has a Napoleon complex. He'll go upstairs to bark at passing cars & motorcycles. I'm convinced he likes to feel tall to do so.
- 8: Number of friends Badger made at puppy kindergarten.
- 1: Number of times I was knocked down by one of those friends . . . a 90+ pound Great Dane puppy.
- 2: Number of times I've punished the kids by sticking them in crates. Yes, I'm kidding. When we were doggy crate shopping, the kids were getting in the crates. Of course I had to take pictures. What can I say? My poor children have absolutely no toys and have to entertain themselves any way they can. :P
- 1: Number of tags with his name misspelled. "Badser" wears his dog tags all the time.
- About one million: Number of times Badger tried to take off his cone he had to wear after the neutering.
Random puppy cuteness . . . . .
Seriously, couldn't you just squeeze him. Awww, I love my third baby.