Let me put on a skinny tie, wear a suit jacket with the sleeves rolled up, make my best 80's comedian voice and ask you "What is the deal with . . . . . . . . .
- kids and cereal boxes? Why must they have the box right in front of them when they eat cereal? It's the only food they do that with. Yeah, I used to do it too, but why? Are those the only entertaining packages? Hmm . . . a lot trader joe products have pretty funny packages, so why not those?
- hair salons and their have-to-be-witty names? Why do salon owners feel they have to name their salon something like The Mane Idea or Hair we Are or Live and Let Dye? Why? I don't even know if these are real places, but you get the idea right? What would you name your salon?
- the phrase "at the end of the day". I know I've written about this before, but this phrase really irks me. Not if you say something like, "I go home at the end of the day", but when it's used to mean something like when all is said and done. EVERYONE uses it. ARGH! I think one day I'll count how many times I hear it. I'm going to watch a news channel and take a shot whenever anyone says it. ;P
- living close to a foreign country giving you foreign policy experience? In that case, since I was born and raised on the U.S./Mexico border, I'm a foreign policy EXPERT! I could see Mexico while driving every day.
- this apartment? Ewwww. . . . .
feeling: ready for 2 digit temperatures, even if it's in the 90's . . . the low 90's
listening to: that Kings of Leon song. It reminds me of Dancing in the Dark