Thursday, November 13, 2008

the last election post

Unless I get invited to the inauguration ceremony or something, I pinky swear this will be my last post about the election. (hold out your pinky and hook it with mine). It actually even isn't about the election as much as it is about Brianna. See, she is super upset that neither Rodrigo nor I are old enough to run for president. She is a really into what is going on with the Obama girls. She wants to be pens pals with the one that is her age and is always talking about how she likes the clothes the girls wear. I guess as a little kid, it is super exciting to think of all the things that you'd do if you got to live at the white house. Her latest reason for wanting to be a first kid is because she heard news that the Obama girls are invited to be on any Disney show any time they'd like. Yesterday during dinner, she and Alec were discussing what shows they'd be on if they could. (It ended up in a fight and with Alec crying, as usual).
One other thing that has her really concerned is the puppy. I think that was her favorite part of the acceptance speech because she talked about it for a long time after the speech. She did some research (she has several books on dogs) and has come to the conclusion that the girls should get a Bichon Frise. Now she wants to be pen pals even more so that they can discuss puppies. I think it's really cute. My apologies to Brianna for not being old enough to be the president. Maybe I'll be the president of the PTA and that way I can run for VP in 2012. Yeah, I had to throw that in.

feeling: even though we have most bills sent electronically, we still get a ton of mail
listening to: Radiohead (High & Dry)

No comments: