Saturday, July 11, 2009

the sun is out and up and down again

It's my birthday today and though I usually tend to lean towards the dramatics of crying over getting older, I'm good with my age now. Mainly because I sort of skipped last year. For some reason, I never remembered my age and always said that I was as old as I'm turning today. So now it feels like I'm the same age for two years. I mean, I didn't do it on purpose. It was just one of those things. The same thing happened to be when I was 27, only it was backwards. I kept thinking I was 26.

Anyway, today I turn this many. Lovely song, lovely video, hopefully it'll be a lovely year.

4 comments:

foodiechickie said...

Hope you had a fantastic birthday yungin!

Shannon said...

Happy Happy birthday!

Bailey said...

Damn, I missed it! Hope you had a great Birthday!

Michelle said...

Hope you had a lovely birthday. Sorry for the belated greetings, but I'm a lot behind on my blog reading (and writing).