Thursday, November 04, 2010

total Brianna post

Today I'm making a quick post to congratulate my baby bird, Brianna. Although, she is a typical rotten tween, she saves all her rottenness for me. I have to admit that she is quite the lovely and smart young lady everywhere else. As a result, she is one of 33 students chosen from her school to attend a marine biology trip to the Catalina Islands towards the end of the school year. She is VERY involved in school. She's a cheerleader, a member of student council, a member of the enriched learning program, in choir, and in drama club. Yes, I'm proud. Busy, but proud. Here she is at one of her pep rallies. She's the 2nd one from the left.


Now, since I was missing from bloggyland for so long, I'm just going to make a total Brianna post. Let's catch up, shall we?

Brianna got braces last year. Here's her last "without" picture. There are three ostriches and Brianna. Guess which is which.


After the braces came the haircut. She LOVED it. I thought she looked very pretty, but it bothered me how grown up she looked all of a sudden.


Brianna cooking in class. I think it was a measurement lesson. She made something called puppy chow.


In Mt. Lemmon pretending to be a moose.


She joined OM again. Here she is helping a friend with his costume.


Here she is with her friend just after they performed in the school talent show.


Brianna playing a cop in their production of The Pir@tes of Penzance.


Brianna with my mom as we were leaving a baseball game. Her "C@mp Half-Blood" shirt will tell you what book series she's waaayyyyy into and which team was playing (Ann@beth wears their cap).


That's all I have time to post now. Doesn't she look sweet? I suppose it's a sign of good parenting to know that the eye-rolling, back-talking and "whatevers" are exclusively for me. Ah, I should call my mom and apologize for my own behavior from ages 11-13ish.




D6E430E5F0161D43A211E6F8641960D0

2 comments:

Jesser said...

She is so stinkin cute! Sorry she's saving her rottenness for you. She doesn't LOOK one bit rotten. ;)

foodiechickie said...

Your mom looks sooo young. Makes sense since you look like Brianna's sister in college. Glad your daughter is doing well.