Friday, January 16, 2004

the friday five

After posting no questions last week, The Friday Five are back up. Here are my answers:

1. What does it say in the signature line of your emails?
I have different signatures for work and personal emails but the one I use the most is -yvett.

2. Did you have a senior quote in your high school yearbook? What was it? If you haven't graduated yet, what would you like your quote to be?
No, but only because our yearbook didn't have quotes. Thinking back on how my mind worked back in high school, it would've probably been something dumb like, "I love my boyfriend," or "Kurt Cobain forever".

3. If you had vanity plates on your car, what would they read? If you already have them, what do they say?
-yvett

4. Have you received any gifts with messages engraved upon them? What did the inscription say?
a locket with "CYB" in the front and "Love, Carlos" in the back, an i.d. bracelet with "Yvett", another i.d. bracelet with "Carmen Yvett", and a Cross pen with "Carmen Yvett". I think that's it. The rest have been embroidered, not engraved.

5. What would you like your epitaph to be?
It depends on what else I do from now until I die. For now, "Yvett".


feeling: anticipating other friday five responses
listening to: Maroon 5 (This Love)

No comments: