Friday, January 23, 2004

the friday five

Here are these week's Friday Five responses:

At this moment, what is your favorite...

1. ...song?
-I can't say that I have a favorite song but I definately listen to these whenever they come out and they remain in my head long after I've heard them: "Megalomaniac" by Incubus, "White Flag" by Dido, "You and I Both" by Jason Mraz, and "This Love" by Maroon 5.

2. ...food?
-I can drink coffee at night, so lately I've been having a honey wheat bagel with nutella spread and chocolate toffee coffee with amaretto. Yum!

3. ...tv show?
-I'm really enjoying the American Idol auditions right now.

4. ...scent?
-lemon!

5. ...quote?
- I used to hate when my mom told me this, but it works as the end of conversation and is the only answer after everything else has failed to answer "why?": -"Because I said so!"

feeling: busy
listening to: nothing (working right now)

No comments: