Wednesday, January 28, 2004

wrong address

I received a package in the mail today from a lady who has the same name and last name as my friend Diana. In it, she enclosed my Christmas card which I sent to Diana and a letter stating that she received my card but doesn't recognize the details that I wrote about so this card was not for her. Here's the thing: they have the exact same name and live on the same street. I checked the address that I have for Diana and it is not the one that I mailed this to. How did I do this? I have no idea, but I found the wrong Diana. She was nice enough to mail back my card even though it was almost two months later. Now I'm thinking that Diana was probably thinking I was a bad friend who sent no Christmas card. This is too funny! I'm going to send this whole package now to the Diana that I do know. The new unknown Diana will now also be receiving a Christmas card from now on.

feeling: confused
listening to: Cake (Never There)
reading: 100 Years of Solitude
what I should be doing instead of blogging: laundry

No comments: