Wednesday, January 28, 2004

i'm horrible

I took the Ethical Philosophy Selector quiz and it turns out that I am most like Nietzsche by 100%. Then I read the description:
We have free will
There is no God
Social conformity should not hold us back
The interests of others should not restrain us
We should be passionate beings
Masculinity, strength and passion are the highest qualities in a person
Conventional morality is a crutch to man

Ouch. I feel like a horrible person now. Like those people who just go around doing whatever they want and don't care who they hurt. But I answered the questions as honestly as I could so I wonder if I'm really like that. Hmmm...... So now I guess I'll start dressing only in black and talk about how tragically misunderstood I am while smoking and carrying around the collected works of Nietzche. Off to the coffeehouse I go. Heh heh.

feeling: pondering
listening to: Sponge (Wax Ecstatic)
reading: 100 Years of Solitude

No comments: