Saturday, February 07, 2004

coffee coffee coffee

I wasn't going to write anymore tonight but I had to. I was going to go to Starbucks tonight for a book club meeting but couldn't make it. Rodrigo got home a little later than usual. Well, on the way home, he picked up some Bailey's minis. I LOVE coffee and anything that goes well with it. I was a little shocked to find out that these little bottles are 17% alcohol/volume. After not having had any alcoholic beverage during my pregnancy or while was nursing Alec, I lost any sort of tolerance to alcohol that I had. I got a little tipsy off a glass of red wine just last month. So naturally, I thought I'd be stumbling drunk after drinking this. Forgive me if I start typing non sequiturs. Anyway, I thought I let you all know that this coffee is sooooooo good. Yummy!

I usually have a song stuck in my head. Right now I have "She Bangs" playing over and over. It's not that I like that song, but Rodrigo has been imitating William Hung (of the American Idol auditions). Awww. I have to say that William has a lot of courage to have even gone through with that audition. I know I couldn't do it. I only caught the ending of the first American Idol season, saw all of season two, but I have to admit that I am really enjoying this season the most so far. Rodrigo makes it hilarious by imitating everyone he sees. Not in a mean way, he just copies exactly what they do. It's funnier than the actual auditions. Well, I'm going to have another coffee of cup now, er, Bailey's of cup, cuppies of cailey's. Kidding! Good night!

feeling: this is some good coffee
listening to: Chris Cornell (Sunshower)
what I should be doing instead of blogging: making Valentine's gifts

No comments: