Monday, February 09, 2004

monday madness

1. On Sunday afternoon, I like to just...
-Like to relax although it hardly ever turns out that way. I start getting ready for the week by checking what bills are due, what homework Brianna has, getting her clothes ready, etc. etc.

2. I'm behind someone at a traffic light, the light turns green and they just sit there, I...
-It happens to everyone so I don't like to honk. I just wait and I've never had to wait more than a few seconds.

3. My immediate reaction to someone making a nasty remark to me is...
-Get mad. I might not always answer back, but I definately get mad.

4. If I had to live in a state/country where it was cold most of the year, I would...
-really miss the warm El Paso weather and probably drink more coffee than I already do.

5. When the weather outside is hot and humid, I prefer to...
-stay indoors or drive with the air conditioner on

6. My favorite 'comfy' clothes to wear around the house is...
-my orange pajamas

7. If given a deadline at work/school to finish a project, I usually...
-think about how this time I'm going to work on it right away then wait until the night before it's due and start working on it

8. If someone gave me a pet for my birthday, I would...
-have bittersweet feelings since I love pets but have a no pet agreement with my lease

9. As far as watching the clock on weekends, I...
-usually don't care unless I have some place I need to go to (in which case I'm usually late)

10. I usually wash my car about every...
-pshhh. Never. My dad always ends up taking it for me. Even though I haven't lived with my parents for a while he still does that. Yes, I love my dad.

feeling: irritated! I've been on hold for 18 minutes now waiting for a service rep
listening to: "Please continue to hold. One of our agents will be with you as soon as possible"
what I should be doing instead of blogging: hopefully talking to a service rep

No comments: