Wednesday, March 03, 2004

abc's of me/ what's on. . right now

abc's of me

Looking over other players' pages on the Tuesday Twosome, I found a where they were playing the abc's of me. If I would've received this in an email, I wouldn't have answered it but since I don't feel obligated, I'll play. I also took the liberty of changing some because they were about scripture and soap operas and I don't really know about either. If you decide to do it on your page as well, leave a comment so that I may go snoop, I mean take at look at your answers. Anyway, here they are:

A - Age: 27
B - Boyfriend/girlfriend: Rodrigo
C - Chore you hate: putting away laundry
D - Dad's name & occupation: Jesus, central supply at a hospital
E - Essential everyday item(s): computer, phone, coffee maker, tv, lotion, chapstick or lipgloss
F - Favorite actor/actress: Kevin Spacey
G - Gold or silver: silver
H - Hometown: El Paso, TX
I - Instruments you play: I played violin for several years
J - Job: online client service
K - Kids: Brianna Marie & Alec Julian
L - Living arrangements: chaotic westside house
M- Mother's name and occupation: Carmen, school secretary
N - Name and who are you named after: Yvett after Yvette Mimieux (french actress my mom loved)
O - Overnight hospital stays: two, one for each baby
P - Phobia: werewolves (don't laugh)
Q - Quote you like: can't think of any right now
R - Ride you have: Chevy Astro (how mommy of me)
S - Shows you like: Survivor All-Stars, American Idol
T - Time you wake up: about 6:00 am
U - Unique habit: I won't eat with utensils that have a design on them
V - Vegetable(s)/Fruit(s) you refuse to eat: avocados
W - Worst habit: procrastination
X - X-rays you've had: dental when I was about to get braces
Y - Yummy food you make: shrimp cocktail, pineapple upside-down cake
Z - Zodiac Sign: Cancer

what's on . . .right now

What's On your 'places to go; people to see' list Right Now?
-I read this in the morning even though I am posting at night, so I'll write the things I had to do today, ok? - fill up gas tank, drop off Brianna at school bus, pick up grandma, take her to the bank, take her to nature store for herbs, take her to pet store for birdseed, drop her off, pick up Brianna, come home.

feeling: tired
listening to: 311 (All Mixed Up)
what I should be doing instead of blogging: ugh, putting away laundry

No comments: