Sunday, March 14, 2004

the first four/ monday madness

the first four
What are the first four things you think of when I say:

Terrorism
-bin laden
-9/11
-fear
-madrid

monday madness
1. What is your solution for cabin fever - you know that feeling of being penned in the house all winter?
-I live in El Paso where it didn't snow once this year so it's really yoo cold to go out. Not being able to go out as much, though I like cooking especially baking. I'm not too good at it, but using the oven in the summer just doesn't appeal as much.

2. Who are the people in your neighbourhood...in your neighbourhood, in your neighbourhood.....?
-Since we've moved, I don't know any of the neighbors, only that our neighbors ro the right used to have old toilets as planters. Right down the street, though, there is a park, then a few restaurants, shops and a mall.

3. What's the best thing about spring?
-Being able to have the doors open and get some fresh air.

4. Any Easter traditions?
-The "Easter Bunny" comes over and leaves goody baskets for the kids and also hides eggs in the yard. Once he is gone, we go out and look for the eggs and end up cracking lots of eggshells w/ confetti on everyone.

5. How old were you believing in the Easter bunny?
-I guess until I was like 5 or 6. I don't really remember.


feeling: tired
listening to: Placebo (Every me every you)
what I should be doing instead of blogging: relaxing

No comments: