Monday, March 15, 2004

tuesday twosome/tv tuesday/funny email

Tuesday Twosome

Spring is finally here!

1. What two things you enjoy about Spring?
-being able to wear "summer clothes" and finally being able to have my doors open and not feel so locked in.

2. What two things are you going to miss about Winter?
-being able to use the oven without heating up the whole house and being able to wear nice sweaters.

3. Spring Cleaning: "Of course, I get to clean out my house." or "Nope. What's the point? It's going to get dirty again anyway."
-growing up I hated spring cleaning, now that it's my own house, I like to clean out things, maybe paint or redecorate and get rid of kid's out-grown clothes.

4. Spring Flowers: "Tulips and all flowers are blooming. I love this time of the year!" or "Allergy season is kickin' in. Pollen! Enough already."
-I love flowers but I have allergies. I take medication and I'm back to "Flowers are blooming"!

5. Spring weather in you area means: "Outside activities!" or "It is still freakin' cold! I am going to be inside, thank you!"
-We don't really have a winter but it's cold enough. By now, everyone is wearing shorts and sandals and love the outdoor activities!

TV Tuesday

Yay! This is Isabella's first installment of TV Tuesday and here are my answers!

1. What is your favorite "Classic" TV show?
-Three's Company. I loved watching it afterschool and it's still funny!

2. What character from a "Classic" TV show would you like to be?
-Lucy Ricardo. Again, just too funny.

3. On which "Classic" TV Show would you have loved to have a walk-on role?
-Three's Company. I had such a crush on Jack Tripper and I think it would've been a blast.

~Bonus~ Can you remember a line you liked from a "Classic" TV show?
-"Lucy, you've got some 'splaining to do."

funny email
I received this email that really made me laugh so I thought I'd share it with you. Have a great Monday!

A Woman's Perspective

Cool things about being a man:
1. Your ass is never a factor in a job interview.
2. Your climaxes are real. Always.
3. Your last name stays put.
4. The garage is all yours.
5. Wedding plans take care of themselves.
6. You never feel compelled to stop a friend from getting laid.
7. Car mechanics tell you the truth.
8. You don't give a rat's ass if someone notices your new haircut.
9. Hot wax never comes near your pubic area.
10. Same work .. more pay.
11. Wrinkles add character.
12. You don't have to leave the room to make emergency crotch adjustments.
13. Wedding Dress $2000; Tux rental $100.
14. If you retain water, it's in a canteen.
15. People never glance at your chest when you're talking to them.
16. New shoes don't cut, blister, or mangle your feet.
17. One mood, ALL the damn time.
18. Phone conversations are over in 30 seconds.
19. A five-day vacation requires only 1 suitcase.
20. You can open all your own jars.
21. You get extra credit for the slightest act of thoughtfulness.
22. Your underwear is $10 for a three-pack.
23. If you are 34 and single, nobody notices.
24. You can quietly enjoy a car ride from the passenger's seat.
25. Three pairs of shoes are more than enough.
26. You can quietly watch a game with your buddy for hours without ever thinking ''He must be mad at me".
27. No maxi-pads.
28. If another guy shows up at the party in the same outfit, you just might become lifelong friends.
29. You are not expected to know the names of more than five colors.
30. You don't have to stop and think of which way to turn a nut on a bolt.
31. You are unable to see wrinkles in clothes.
32. The same hairstyle lasts for years, maybe decades.
33. Your belly usually hides your big hips.
34. One wallet and one pair of shoes, one color, all seasons.
35. You can "do" your nails with a pocketknife.
36. Christmas shopping can be accomplished for 25 relatives, on December 24th, in minutes.

By the way, have you all taken a look at The Carrotbox today? Every Monday Alice has me drooling with the new items! So many rings. . . . . . . . .

feeling: awesome
listening to: Depeche Mode (Everything Counts)
what I should be doing instead of blogging: working on Easter plans

No comments: