Wednesday, March 17, 2004

happy st. patrick's day

Happy St. Patrick's day! Erin Go Braugh and other Irish expressions. Sorry I haven't been keeping up with my blog lately but the weather has been really nice here and I've been out or busy. We are now having 82 & 83 degree weather so it is nice enough to be outside or keep the doors open. Brianna is on Spring break now and yesterday she left to spend a few days at my mom's. I've been looking over magazines and various websites like crazy trying to find ideas to fix up her room. At our old apartment, her room was a garden. The walls were pale green and she had a picket fence with flowers border around the middle. She has a ladybug mirror and dragonfly shelves so I want to keep the garden theme but I was looking for more ideas for the walls. Also, since we moved here I gave her the bedroom furniture I used to have and took over Rodrigo's. Her furniture is in good shape but I want to do something to it. I don't know whether I should paint it with stripes (maybe light pink and pale green or pink & white) or do the mosaic thing like in LCJ FYI's projects or maybe even redo it like I saw this week on the Christopher Lowell show. (sorry, I was looking for a link for instructions but I can't find it) I also want to paint Alec's room. That's not too hard, though because he has a sort of patches and teddy bears theme. Now that the weather is cooperating I can finally paint since I like to keep the room well ventilated when I do it. Anyway, I'll take before and after pictures and show you all. Please, any ideas are welcome!

feeling: creative
watching: Law & Order
what I should be doing instead of blogging: choosing a color scheme

No comments: