Friday, March 19, 2004

try this/ friday five

try this!
Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at an Elingsh uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in
waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht
frist and lsat ltteer is at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses
and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae we do not raed
ervey lteter by itslef but the wrod as a wlohe.

friday five
If you...

1. ...owned a restaurant, what kind of food would you serve?
-Mexican definately. I'd have my grandma be in charge of the kitchen and hopefully learn to cook like her!

2. ...owned a small store, what kind of merchandise would you sell?
-I'd have to be between crafts & jewelry, a place where you take your pictures and I'd make a scrapbook for you, or a wedding decoration shop.

3. ...wrote a book, what genre would it be?
-Fiction. Probably something totally depressing that you want to shoot yourself after you finish reading it. Like House of Sand and Fog.

4. ...ran a school, what would you teach?
-I'd love to teach crafts but I'm sure someone can make anything better than I can. Maybe I'd teach Spanish.

5. ...recorded an album, what kind of music would be on it?
-Rock. The kind of music that used to be called "alternative". I'd love to sing like The Sundays or Natalie Merchant, unfortunately I'm FAR from singing like that.


feeling: sleepy
listening to: Plophonic Spree (Light & Day) I think? This video is weird!
what I should be doing instead of blogging:

No comments: