Sunday, March 07, 2004

productive sunday/monday madness

I'm sure I've already mentioned that the only way I get anything done around here is if I stay away from my computer. There's just too many things to look at online! I swear that I'll get on just to check my email, but then end up coming to my blog and seeing if there are any comments. Then I go into my favorite blogs and check if they're updated. If they are, I usually leave comments or look at the links that they are referring to. Since I like what they write, I usually like links that they recommend. If there's quizzes on there, I take at look at them too for the fun of it. I can spend sooooo much time on here and I don't consider it a waste of time because I am really enjoying what I'm doing. I just wish I enjoyed doing housework as much as this. The weather has been cooperative lately. Once it's warm enough to be able to have the doors open, I feel like cleaning. That's what we've been doing yesterday and today. I now understand the spring cleaning phases that my mom used to go through each year that annoyed me so much. I've been gathering old clothes from the kids and reorganizing the closets and drawers. I want to paint their rooms but I think I'll wait for spring break in order to start on that. The only thing I need to do tonight is finish up with the dishes and take the trash out. After that I definately need another shower because I feel like I smell like Mr. Clean, Lysol, and have caked-on dirt on my skin. Ok, you know that's exaggerating, but you all know what I mean.
Here is a quiz that I found on Alex's page. Her's was chococate and that sounds better, but. . . .


moday madness
Think of words beginning with each letter of your name (real or screen name; you choose) to answer the following question. (It may help to write your name vertically so you will have a list of words when you are finished; mine would look like this;
O_______
T________
T________
O_______ I think you get the idea!
*Ok, using the letters in YOUR name, list words to describe yourself.
*And as a bonus question, using the same letters, make a list of things you would like to do before this calendar year is over.


Young
Very silly
Emotional
Tough
Totally addicted to coffee

I really wanted to do the one about my goals for the year but I just can't think of any. "Y" and "V" are just way too hard. Sorry!

feeling: I had McDonald's beef (don't ask why, ugh!) and it's doing a number on my stomache
listening to: Rodrigo laughing at my blog entries
what I should be doing instead of blogging: showering

No comments: