Saturday, April 10, 2004

congratulations!

My friend Alma got married today! I've had the invitation for the "informal outdoor celebration" for a while now. I knew exactly what I was going to wear but then the weather around here changed. We reached a high in the mid 50's and it been raining even hailing in some parts of the city. It rained all morning and we decided not to take Alec. Brianna had already said that she didn't want to go and instead chose to go riding around with my parents in their new car. Anyway, we got to the wedding and I was wearing open shoes. When I got out of the car, I stepped into a huge puddle. There was nowhere else to walk. So, my feet were completely submerged in freezing water. I hope I don't get sick but I already feel achy. We walked in and Bruce (groom) and Alma were freaking out. The rain stopped and everyone started getting everything ready outside again. It was a lovely wedding except for the fact that it was cold. I had a chance to talk to some friends I hadn't seen in a while and we had some good food. Overall, it was a very good day. I wish the weather would've been different for Alma, but well, no one can say that her wedding won't be memorable.

feeling: achy
listening to: No Doubt (Bathwater)
what I should be doing instead of blogging: taking a warm bath

No comments: