Monday, May 24, 2004

my weekend

This past Saturday, we attended my friend Gloria's baby shower. We had the same due date for her daughter and Brianna and her daughter was born one day before Brianna. Now she has the same due date I had with Alec only one year later. Here are Alina and Brianna. . .

We had fun. My friend Denise also showed up sans her guy so we were able to catch up on gossip.
Yesterday my mom took Brianna to watch Shrek 2 and after we picked her up, Rodrigo, Brianna, Alec and I went out to eat. It was a good weekend except for the fact that we all have a cold. It is very hot here and we have a mega-freezer air conditioner. We HAVE to turn it on, then we freeze, then we turn it off, then it gets too hot and so on and so on. So now we're all sick. Ugh.
One thing I noticed this weekend is all the good music coming on. The Cure, The Beastie Boys, Morrissey, and Prince all have new albums. The Pixies are back together. I can only hope that all his millions haven't made Morrissey happy because I love all his gloomy songs. I hope he's still miserable. The Cure was getting a little happy with "Friday I'm in Love" but I also hope they're back to their depressing selves. We'll see.

feeling: sneezy
listening to: Beck (Where It's At)
what I should be doing instead of blogging: washing Alec's bed linens

No comments: