Monday, June 07, 2004

busy!

I've been busy all weekend and I'll try to write later. To summarize my weekend, I cleaned, we watched movies, I'm sad that Ronald Reagan died and shocked that Jennifer Lopez got married. She seems to fall in love so easily. I'm in the middle of something but I found this at Tommy's page and I decided to put it on mine as well. I'm curious as to what you think of me, so please copy and paste onto the comments. Thanks!

1. Who are you?
2. Have we ever met?
3. Give me a nickname and explain why you picked it.
4. Describe me in one word.
5. What reminds you of me?
6. If you could give me anything, what would it be?
7. Ever wanted to tell me something but couldn’t?
8. Are you going to put this on your weblog and see what I say about you?
9. What do you love like a fat kid loves cake?
10. What makes you come back here?

feeling: busy!
listening to: Weezer (Say it Ain't So)
what I should be doing instead of blogging: going to get Brianna

No comments: