Friday, June 11, 2004

friday five

I miss the Friday Five. I've been looking for a new meme to replace it but still haven't tried any. I even thought of starting my own, but there's just so many memes. I don't know if I have the patience. I think I'd probably quit if I didn't get at least 40 players on the first try. Heh, heh. Anyway, I was looking through The memes list and I found The Friday Fiver. I decided to try it, so here are my answers.

Do you remember?
1. Where were you went you heard that Ronald Reagan died?
-at home watching "The Lord of the Rings-Return of the King". My grandmother called me and asked if Ronald Reagan had died. I checked MSN and confirmed. I was sad.

2. Where were you on September 11, 2001?
-I had just woken up and was watching The Today Show after the first plane. I thought it was some kind of horrible accident then the second plane hit. I was shocked. We were told not to show up to work that day and I was glued to the tv that entire day.

3. Where were you when you heard that Princess Diana died?
-I was working until 1:00am at that time. I had just gotten home from work and turned on the tv for a little while. It was all over the news.

4. Do you remember where you were when you heard Kurt Cobain had died?
-I had just gotten home from school (high school) and turned to MTV.

5. Take one for The Gipper: What's your favorite flavor of jelly bean?
-I just tried Starburst jellybeans this past Easter and I loved them! All flavors!

feeling: it was a beautiful funeral
watching: Reagan funeral coverage
what I should be doing instead of blogging: nothing today

Friday Fiver

No comments: