I was messing around with the new blogger templates yesterday. I'd been considering changing mine for a while yesterday. I liked the pink one and thought I could preview it then clear the edits and it would go back to the old template. Not so. I lost all the settings. ARGH! You know that feeling you get when you accidentally delete something or you've been working on something for a while and the computer reboots or there's a blackout or something like that and you haven't saved your work. That's how I felt. I lost all my links and had to redo everything. I liked the pink so I decided to leave it although my "helloyvetty" link button doesn't match anymore. I also attempted to make a banner but I think it's too small for the space. I decided to add the daisies because I love the way they look in the spring and summer. I thought about adding some orange and red gerber daisies but I figured the pink looks ok on its own.
On another note, I just saw Kill Bill Vol.1 (because I'm a year behind on movies, remember?) Oh, I loved it. Yes, it's really violent but it's really over-the-top and you know it's fake. I've been pretending to be GoGo since we saw it. She's awesome. Rodrigo said I remind him of little kids who go watch a movie and leave all inspired pretending to be Spiderman or The Hulk or something. Whatever. Anyway, I'm going to catch up on memes. . . .
1. What was the name of the last movie you watched (dvd, vhs, theatre, or tv)?
-Kill Bill Volume 1
2. What were you doing on the internet before coming here?
-posting on my blog.
3. What color of pen do you usually write with?
4. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
5. When is your birthday? (month and day)
6. How organized is your computer desk?
-it's organized but I tend to take off my jewelry here at night and I just let it pile, so it looks messy right now. I should put a jewelry box in my computer desk.
7. How many calendars do you have in your house?
8. Do you clip coupons and use them when doing your grocery shopping?
9. Are you a morning person or a night owl?
-night owl but I'm forced to wake up early
10. Did you enjoy your weekend?
-yes, especially that Rodrigo had an extra day off
The first two things you do...
1. When you wake up:
-hit snooze again
2. When you get out of the shower:
-brush my teeth. even if I've just done it, I don't feel completely clean without brushing my teeth after I shower
3. When you get to work/school:
-check email. I work at home so the only contact they have with us is through email
-read message board
4. When you get into the car:
-put on seatbelt
-turn on the car
5. When you get home
-take off my shoes
-turn on the air conditioner
Bye, all! Have a good day!
feeling: I need a job
listening to: Beastie Boys (Ch-Check it out)
what I should be doing instead of blogging: ironing my clothes