Wednesday, June 02, 2004

new template

I was messing around with the new blogger templates yesterday. I'd been considering changing mine for a while yesterday. I liked the pink one and thought I could preview it then clear the edits and it would go back to the old template. Not so. I lost all the settings. ARGH! You know that feeling you get when you accidentally delete something or you've been working on something for a while and the computer reboots or there's a blackout or something like that and you haven't saved your work. That's how I felt. I lost all my links and had to redo everything. I liked the pink so I decided to leave it although my "helloyvetty" link button doesn't match anymore. I also attempted to make a banner but I think it's too small for the space. I decided to add the daisies because I love the way they look in the spring and summer. I thought about adding some orange and red gerber daisies but I figured the pink looks ok on its own.

On another note, I just saw Kill Bill Vol.1 (because I'm a year behind on movies, remember?) Oh, I loved it. Yes, it's really violent but it's really over-the-top and you know it's fake. I've been pretending to be GoGo since we saw it. She's awesome. Rodrigo said I remind him of little kids who go watch a movie and leave all inspired pretending to be Spiderman or The Hulk or something. Whatever. Anyway, I'm going to catch up on memes. . . .

Monday Madness
1. What was the name of the last movie you watched (dvd, vhs, theatre, or tv)?
-Kill Bill Volume 1
2. What were you doing on the internet before coming here?
-posting on my blog.
3. What color of pen do you usually write with?
-black
4. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
-my grandma
5. When is your birthday? (month and day)
-July 11
6. How organized is your computer desk?
-it's organized but I tend to take off my jewelry here at night and I just let it pile, so it looks messy right now. I should put a jewelry box in my computer desk.
7. How many calendars do you have in your house?
-one
8. Do you clip coupons and use them when doing your grocery shopping?
-never
9. Are you a morning person or a night owl?
-night owl but I'm forced to wake up early
10. Did you enjoy your weekend?
-yes, especially that Rodrigo had an extra day off

Tuesday Twosome
The first two things you do...

1. When you wake up:
-hit snooze
-hit snooze again

2. When you get out of the shower:
-dry off
-brush my teeth. even if I've just done it, I don't feel completely clean without brushing my teeth after I shower

3. When you get to work/school:
-check email. I work at home so the only contact they have with us is through email
-read message board

4. When you get into the car:
-put on seatbelt
-turn on the car

5. When you get home
-take off my shoes
-turn on the air conditioner

Bye, all! Have a good day!

feeling: I need a job
listening to: Beastie Boys (Ch-Check it out)
what I should be doing instead of blogging: ironing my clothes

No comments: