Wednesday, July 07, 2004

ahhh......

I finally got a chance to sit down and catch up on reading blogs and posting on my own. I hope everyone had a great 4th of July weekend! I'm going to do a quick post because I have a lot of reading to do.

Have you all seen the new refrigerator with the built-in tv? I think this is a bit much. Besides, I think if you absolutely have to watch tv in the fridge door, then there should also be a screen inside the fridge so that you don't miss whatever vital thing you're watching as you open the door. Heh, heh.

Anyone using Gmail yet? I have two invitations left. Any takers? Let me know if you want an account. First come, first served.

I absolutely LOVE getting goodies in the mail! Today I came home and found a package from my friend Diana. She sent me an apron for the dishwashing liquid. How cute! Thanks, Diana! How ever did you know I like sunflowers? :)


I'll post about my new job tomorrow. For now, I'm going to surf and read. Good night, all!

feeling: relaxed
watching: Law & Order
what I should be doing instead of blogging: reading


No comments: