Monday, July 12, 2004

i live at work

I haven't had any free time lately. It's even worse than when Brianna was at school. I seriously feel like I'm living at work. One day I'll get out of there late and go in early the next day. I feel guilty for not spending at much time with my children and wonder if working to have money to buy them things is worth it. Then I know that I have to work because they have this habit of wanting to eat and wear clothes everyday. Ha, ha.
Yesterday was my birthday. I'm usually very excited about it letting everyone know weeks in advance and celebrating my "birthweek". Not this year. For the first time, I feel old. I'm now 28. That's almost 30. Ugh. I remember when my mom was 28 and I know I'm not as mature as she was. I'm old but still act the same way I did when I was in high school. So, does anyone know when we outgrow dorkiness? Oh well. Today at work some 19-ish looking girl told me, "Excuse me, Miss....." I looked behind me thinking she was talking to one of the older ladies, but no, it was me. I'm "Miss" to teenage girls. When did this happen? Wah! Well, I'm going back to mourning my lost youth. Boo hoo.

feeling: ancient
watching: The Tonight Show
what I should be doing instead of blogging: looking into botox

No comments: