Monday, November 29, 2004

the edge of reason

I hope that everyone's Thanksgiving went well. Mine was good. I ate too much and got way too sleepy.

Yesterday a couple of friends from work and I went to watch Bridget Jones The Edge of Reason. I hadn't seen the first one until about two weeks ago but one of these friends, Liz, really loves the books and was looking forward to the second movie. I borrowed the first part from her and liked it.
Anyway, something that had been confirmed about ten years ago was reconfirmed yesterday. I love Hugh Grant. Yes, he is a major jerk in the movie but still manages to be adorable. I was secretly hoping that Bridget would somehow manage to make him change and stay with him. Another thing that I reconfirmed is that English sounds so much better with a British accent. I wish everyone around me would speak that way. This is one of the few accents that I can imitate quite well but it is of course, not the same. Hmm.. maybe its time to move to London. Well, cheerio. Have a good day.

totally unrelated: I'm glad that Julia Roberts and her babies are doing well but what the heck are celebrities thinking when they name their children?!?!?!?! Phinnaeus? Ugh.

feeling: ready for Christmas decorations
watching: The Today Show
what I should be doing instead of blogging: dusting furniture

No comments: