Tuesday, November 23, 2004

gifty!

Yea! I received my gifty treat from Valerie! The theme was "Sinfully Delicious" and she sent me a box of Godiva chocolates. Yum, sinfully delicious indeed! I love them!

I was presented with a dilemna right away. . . ."Do I take my time and savour them or just eat them all quickly?" I opted for the first option. I also feel bad because I waited until the very last minute to send out my package and only hope that Valerie gets it soon if she doesn't already have it.
Anyway, I want to thank Leslie for starting this up! It is a great idea and lots of fun. You all don't know how much I *love* receiving goodies in the mail. Oh, it makes my whole day! Seriously. Thanks Valerie, thanks Leslie and if there's one this month, please count me in!

feeling: chocoholic
listening to: Franz Ferdinand (This Fire)
what I should be doing instead of blogging: getting ready for work

No comments: