Tuesday, December 07, 2004

christmas choir

Today, Brianna and the rest of the kindergarten students in her school went to sing and dance at Target. I thought the location was odd, but nonetheless, there they were. The kindergarten choir sang "Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer", "Jingle Bells", and "Feliz Navidad". Target became pretty crowded with all of us sucker parents loaded with all sorts of cameras who think their child is just the cutest (although in my case it happens to be true). I think it was a cute treat for the rest of the shoppers, though. Hmm, either that or really annoying. Anyway, I was a very proud mama watching my baby sing and dance.
Alec gets really excited around other kids especially today that they were singing. He was also dancing along.
In other news, I am soooo excited! There is a Starbucks like 3 minutes from my house but it doesn't have a drive-through. Its sometimes a hassle because there are never any empty parking spaces. Well, they are building another one also about 3 minutes away (in the other direction) but this is only a drive-through. Better yet, it is across the street from my place of work! Merry Christmas to me.

feeling: warm
watching: A Charlie Brown Christmas
what I should be doing instead of blogging: dedicating school pictures

No comments: