Sunday, December 05, 2004

my wish list

As a kid, I had no problem making out an extensive list of what I wanted Santa to bring me. The past few years, though, there hasn't really been anything that I feel I HAVE TO HAVE. When my mom asked me (as she always does) I would just say, "anything". I am the easiest person to shop for because I love and use everything. I can always use things for the home, I always carry bags, use perfume, love jewelry, don't limit my wardrobe, am a stationary and pens freak, etc, etc. This year when my mom called and asked my to name 5 things I wanted. I immediately gave her much more. Here is my Christmas list . . .

1. A watch. I haven't worn one for a long time and I kind of want to wear one again.
2. A silver bracelet. I'm really liking those that look like a chain with a dangling heart as well as charm bracelets.
3. Perfume. I've been wearing Estee Lauder Pleasures for a few years now and I want to alternate with something else.
4. MAC products. I'm running out of some but even if I wasn't, you can never have too many.
5. A pearl necklace. I love them and always borrow my mom's. Its time I had my own.
6. A sewing machine. I don't have my own.
7. A beater or food processor. Not too exciting, but needed.
8. A satellite radio system for my car. I spend a lot of time in the car and the radio stations around here are not the best.
9. An iPod. Same reason. I need music.

I can't remember what else I told her but there were a few more. What do you guys want for Christmas? Are you even ready for Christmas? I am nowhere near ready. I guess I better get moving. Good night!

feeling: tired of those Old Navy commercials
watching: Old Navy commercials at EVERY commercial break
what I should be doing instead of blogging: getting ready for tomorrow

No comments: