Tuesday, December 21, 2004

spoiler

Rodrigo always somehow manages to find out what I got him for Christmas. He's not even as curious as me but he always does it. A couple of years ago, I got him a jacket. I had it planned a few months in advance and I was really happy. Then, a couple of weeks before Christmas he decided to go buy himself a jacket. I tried a million ways to get him to change his mind but he was determined. I had no choice but to tell him that he might get one for Christmas and so, of course, he knew.

Last week I stayed home from work to watch Alec. He's sick again so today Rodrigo stayed home. While he was here, I received a phone call from the company where I ordered his gift from. He told them I wasn't here but asked what the call was regarding. They told him "It is about her order of . . . " and flat out told him. Ugh. He was surprised, but early. I'm upset that the person calling gave him details knowing he wasn't me, but then again, Rodrigo shouldn't have asked. Still, I'm upset. Anyway, this is what I got him. I don't really understand what it does, but Rodrigo liked it and really wanted it. My plan was to wrap it, put it in another bos, wrap that one, out it in a bigger box, etc. etc. I guess that's ruined now. I think I'm going to send him on a Christmas scavenger hunt to find it now. Well, good night for now.

feeling: annoyed
watching: Conan O'Brien
what I should be doing instead of blogging: drying my hair

No comments: