Thursday, March 03, 2005

book meme

I just found a new book meme while going through blog explosion. I copied the meme but accidentally closed the window and now don't know where I was. Sorry to the blogger for not giving credit but as soon as I find it, I'll post it. Anyway, here it is . . .

Here are the instructions:
1. Grab the nearest book.
2. Open the book to page 123.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the text of the sentence in your journal along with these instructions.
5. Don't search around and look for the "coolest" book you can find. Do what's
actually next to you.

Well, its too bad that the last instructions state to not go looking around for a cool book because the closest to me is not the coolest. Anyway, the book closest to me is Bridget Jones's Diary and here is the fifth sentence:
"I just started having paranoid fantasy for no reason about Daniel having an affair with someone else and thinking up dignified but cutting remarks to make him sorry."

Ok, your turn.

feeling: sick
watching: Dora the Explorer
what I should be doing instead of blogging: putting away laundry

No comments: