Saturday, April 02, 2005

silk

I have only recently discovered the wonder that is soy milk. I know, I'm kind of old to barely be trying this, but I've really only had either whole or 2% milk my entire life. I have personally stayed away from milk entirely for the past psshhh, I don't even know how many years. The only time I drank it was when I was pregnant. Everytime I drank milk, I'd feel, I don't know, gassy (sorry, but that's the best way I can explain it). Every once in a while, I'd try to drink some and could not even finish a cup. We always have it at home, though for Rodrigo and the kids. A little more than a month ago, Alec had a stomach thing and the pediatrician told us to not give him regular milk for a while but to try soy milk instead. I'd never tried it honestly because of the color. I was afraid that I wouldn't like the taste. One day I finally tasted it and I *loved* the taste. Plus, I didn't feel at all like I feel after having milk. The kind we're buying now is Silk and after reading the nutritional value, there was just no way I couldn't buy it. I know I'm late to start drinking soy and I'm probably preaching to the converted but I'm just so pleased. I'm so glad that Brianna likes it too. Her favorite kind is the chocolate kind. Anyway, enough about milk. Good night.

feeling: happy
listening to: My latest ITunes download: Audioslave (Be Yourself)
what I should be doing instead of blogging: changing my clocks

No comments: