Thursday, April 07, 2005

wish list

I wish. . . . . . .

1. I had more free time.
2. I didn't always feel like I live at work.
3. I was more organized.
4. I could buy a whole new wardrobe.
5. I could stay home and take care of the kids all the time.
6. I had a maid.
7. I wouldn't have to spend so much money on gasoline.
8. I had participated on a project like the Collective Souls journal..
9. I didn't have so many problems with Blogger.<-- Ok, forget this one. I fixed it by changing the template. Heh, heh.
10. I knew how to design a web page and could make my own banners and buttons.
11. I could learn to say "no" to people. (I currently have a Mary Kay
stalker).
12. I could start a diet or exercise program and actually do it rather than just plan it.
13. I wouldn't have to worry about money and know that the kids had their education taken care of.
14. I was more focused and not get so easily distracted.
15. I was having a better day.

feeling: there's soooo much to do
watching: The Wiggles
what I should be doing instead of blogging: cleaning

No comments: