Tuesday, May 03, 2005

alec

Here's Alec. He just finished eating, or rather, getting food all over his face, hands, tray, and clothes. I know he's old enough now for me to let him start eating on his own. Hmm. He's all cleaned up now. Still making a mess, though. He's been a real terror today and I've spent most all day running around after him. I don't know what happened today but I guess it's all that Red Bull I gave him. (I'm kidding, of course.) It was a little fresh this morning and we didn't go play outside, so I guess he had all that stored up energy. He poured out some of Rodrigo's cologne, climbed up to "wash dishes" (which I was almost tempted to let him do), poured his cup of water all over himself, jumped on the couch, climbed up on a table. I think this is exactly what I get for watching those stupid Nanny shows last night and talking about how my kids were nothing like that. Still, compared to those kids, mine are perfect angels. Ooohh. American Idol is on. I must go watch it so that I can complain about it later.

feeling: can I go back to work yet?
watching: American Idol (we call it American Fido at my house)
what I should be doing instead of blogging: finishing dinner

No comments: