Tuesday, May 17, 2005

can't decide

There's so much I want to write about today that I can't decide. I've been here for a little more than an hour typing something then going off in a whole other direction. I end up not saving any of the posts.
-I want to take Ani's quiz.
-I want to post the songs I have so far on the iPod and see what you all think.
-I want to tell you about some celebrities that I'm really having a beef with right now and direct you to some fun links.
-I want to tell you guys about my newest customer service disaster and how it makes me want to move to Mexico.
-I want to post about Mexican president Fox's comments and how I feel the cultural differences are to blame.
-I want to tell you about lady I've declared the new villian at work and how I found out she is the biggest gossip.

I wish I knew you all in person and you could all hear me babble on all day about all my opinions. For those of you I do know, I wish we were still spending lots of time together and I could bore you with all my stories some more. I really have to get up now.

feeling: I have a lot to say
listening to: The Mars Volta (The Widow)
what I should be doing instead of blogging: anything

No comments: