Saturday, May 14, 2005

crash

We went to watch Crash today. I was prepared for some politically incorrect comments and maybe a few laughs but was in no way prepared for how emotional it was. I absolutely LOVED it. I never cry at movies and I was crying a few times in this one. All the characters say the most racist things but in a way, you can understand where they're coming from because of their situations. This is easily one of my favorite movies I've ever seen and I absolutely recommend it. Come on, how often have I told you to go watch a certain movie? Have any of you seen it yet? Did you love it too? Rodrigo and I both did so tell me what you thought after you see it.

feeling: comfortable
listening to: The Sundays (Summertime)
what I should be doing instead of blogging: i don't know

No comments: