Friday, June 17, 2005

Happy 2nd Birthday!

I know I'm going to be super busy this whole weekend so I'm posting this a day in advance.
Saturday is Alec's 2nd birthday! Yes, my tiny little baby is two years old now! I can't believe how quickly time has passed. I can't believe it was already two years ago since I was holding that tiny little baby. Alec was a preemie and weighed only 4 lbs. when he was born. Here is Rodrigo holding him on Alec's first day home. . .
See how tiny he was? Rodrigo's hand looks huge next to him. Here is Alec's latest picture. . .

Aww. I'm having a hard time dealing with the fact that he is now a "little boy" and not a baby. This past weekend, though, I saw him playing with kids and actually keeping up and I knew. Sniff. But he is still my baby and will always be.

Feliz cumpleanos, mi amor! Quien te quiere?

feeling: happy
listening to: Garbage (Why do you Love me)
what I should be doing instead of blogging: putting away dishes

No comments: