Monday, June 20, 2005

i've never said that before

The one thing that I find myself saying to Rodrigo all the time is, "I don't think I've ever said that before". I think we missed our calling as a comedy duo or something and we're really always saying silly things. Seriously, I have no idea how many times a day I laugh. This morning he left to work and was gone for about 10 minutes when he called. I was kind of surprised since he won't call if he knows Alec is still asleep. He asked me if I could get some pants ready for him. I had a few seconds of "Pants? What? What do you mean?", then he told me that he had spilled coffee on his. I laughed but went to get some pants. When he got home I saw just where the spill was and it looked like he'd peed in his pants. Yes, of course I was laughing. He said that he was trying to mess with the MP3 player (here I rolled my eyes) and the coffee tipped over. He said he hadn't even realized it until he felt the burn. At this point I did my best Tom impression (from Tom & Jerry) wherever Tom's tail or foot is on fire and he doesn't realize it until he sniffs, then yells. I could hardly keep a straight face. Anyway, he was complaining about how the radio is really close to the radio and how he should sue the car manufacturer. I knew he was playing and as he was getting back in the car, I yelled out "Take pictures of your crotch". My first thought was "I've never said that before" then "Oops, I hope the neighbors didn't hear". Anyway, at least I know Rodrigo likes the Foo Fighters c.d. I got him.


feeling: silly
listening to: Foo Fighters (The Best of You)
what I should be doing instead of blogging: eating breakfast

No comments: