Tuesday, July 26, 2005

our house!



Finally! Everything is clear now and we picked up the keys to our new home yesterday! I'm sooooo excited! We're planning on moving this weekend. Right now I'm barely transferring utilities and getting things cleaned up over there. Everything was kind of on hold and so I couldn't set up anything until I knew when we'd be there for sure. The house had not been lived in for a few months so there was all sorts of little bugs and spiders. Rodrigo fumigated yesterday.
I was a little disappointed because the "For Sale" sign was just taken down. I wanted them to put a "Sold" sign and take a picture there. Oh well.
I can't wait to be settled in.

feeling: busy!
watching: The shuttle launch
what I should be doing instead of blogging: getting ready to leave

No comments: