Thursday, July 07, 2005

sesame road



I'd heard about the "Sesame Road" album since a while back now. I just couldn't find it. Then I forgot about it. It is an album with Sesame Street characters singing Beatles songs. Isn't that cute? I remembered today because I have quite a few Beatles songs on my iPod and Brianna really likes singing along to them. I remembered the album and found it on Amazon. They have everything, don't they? I think the kids will really like it and I think the songs are adorable. Plus if you like The Beatles like I do and have little ones, this is a must have. Get this. . .
"Letter B" (for "Let it Be")
"Hey Food" (for "Hey Jude")
Even the cover is like Abbey Road. How cute is that? Anyway, I'll let you know how we all like it. Have I ever mentioned that my first choice for my blog title was "Strawberry Fields"? It was taken. But I digress. . .Hope you're having a good day!

feeling: HOT
listening to: The Black Crows (Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds)
what I should be doing instead of blogging: finish packing for Brianna

No comments: