Friday, August 12, 2005

meme tag

Ani tagged me. I'm it now so here are my answers. . .

“List ten songs that you are currently digging ... it doesn't matter what genre they are from, whether they have words, or even if they're no good, but they must be songs you're really enjoying right now. Post these instructions, the artists, and the ten songs in your blog. Then tag five other people to see what they're listening to."

1. Sing by Travis
2. City of Love by Persephone's Bees
both of these were on the mix cd given to me by Giao and I'm really digging them.
3. Only by Nine Inch Nails
4. La Tortura by Shakira: I think I like it because it features Alejandro Sanz and I've LOVED him since I was in high school.
5. Camisa Negra by Juanes: I just think this song is fun
6. Conjunction Junction by Better Than Ezra: If I have to listen to kid's music, it might as well be a School House Rock remake by cool bands
7. We are all on Drugs by Weezer: I love Weezer. I love Rivers Cuomo.
8. No Ordinary Love by Deftones: I recently found this song among all the old downloaded music, remembered it and like it all over again
9. Speed of Sound by Coldplay
10. Don't go Away by Oasis: my good buddy Liz is leaving tomorrow morning. Sniff.

Now I'm tagging: Vanessa, Alex, Tom, Wyn, and Jay.

feeling: sad that my friend is leaving
watching: something on PBS
what I should be doing instead of blogging: combing Brianna's hair

No comments: