Wednesday, September 14, 2005

I heart soup!

I *LOVE* soup. Even though the weather here is very hot, I can eat soup anytime of year. My favorites by far are potato soup and tortilla soup. Yum! I had some tortilla soup for lunch today and was very surprised that there were no tortillas/tortilla strips. In lieu it had rice. What? I mean, it was called Tortilla Soup and had all the usual ingredients but no tortillas. How odd.
I'm trying to learn how to make "Caldo de res" from my grandma and she already gave me a recipe for a delicious chicken soup. This all leads me to what I was going to ask in the first place. Do you have any favorite soups and/or recipes? I'd be delighted if you'd share. Good night!

feeling: sleepy
listening to: Keane (Everybody's Changing)
what I should be doing instead of blogging: sleeping

No comments: