Friday, September 16, 2005

links

-I can't decide if this if dedication or just stupidity.

-A-ha! I KNEW this would happen sooner or later. Pssh, and I was accused of being cynical.

-You see?!?!?! I knew I was right to be scared of the plague.

-Google knows how to do anything. Don't you just love Google?

-I wonder where I can get some moon cakes for Sunday. I know if I try to make them, they won't come out right.

-I can't wait to see what they name him. This is going to be good. (insert evil laugh here)

-Thanks to Jenny for this link. That's lovely!

-I laughed when I saw this picture.

-16 De Septiembre! Today Mexico celebrates it's Indepence from Spain. You can celebrate by drinking some tequila, heh, heh. (Or ja, ja in Spanish)

-I want to watch this movie.

-And he seemed like a such a trustworthy guy.

-Why am I not surprised by this picture?


Have a good weekend!

feeling: I didn't get enough sleep
watching: The Today Show
what I should be doing instead of blogging: picking out clothes

No comments: