Thursday, September 29, 2005

pass along meme

I saw this at Jenn's, Ani's, and Jessica's. I liked it and so here I am playing along. . . .

What color is most reflective of you?
I wear a lot of black because it matches with everything but I have to say pink because I'm girly that way. I have a pink purse and a lot of pink accesories. It's funny because in my early high school years I wouldn't have been caught dead with anything pink.

How did you get the idea for your journal name?
I was living in Phoenix and I went with some friends to the Sanrio store. We took some of those sticker pictures that looked like we had Hello Kitty noses, ears and bows. We passed out some of the stickers to some other friends and one of them wrote Hello Yvetty instead of Hello Kitty. I thought it was funny, used it for my first and still primary email address and used it as the blog name. I started a music blog named "Strawberry Fields". I haven't made that one public yet but I will soon. I think that name needs no explanation.

What time were you born?
9 something in the morning.

What song are you playing now, or wish you were playing?
The Hand That Feeds is playing on my launchcast.

Has the death of a celebrity ever made you cry?
Yes. River Phoenix and John Kennedy Jr.

What color underwear are you wearing?
Technically, the color is known as candy dot.


Do you want a baby? Another one?
Yes, I want another one.

What does your dad do for a living?
He works in a hospital. (you guess the rest)

What does your mom do for a living?
She works in a high school (guess here too)

What is your pet's name?
We don't have any right now.

What color are your bedsheets?
beige with maroon

What are the last 3 digits of your phone number?
712

What was the last concert you attended?
Incubus

Who was with you?
Rodrigo

What was the last movie you saw?
At home it was Sweet Home Alabama. At the theater it was March of the Penguins.

Who do you dislike most at this moment?
my boss

What food are you craving right now?
Hot Cheetos with lime. I'm always craving that.

Did you dream last night?
Yes. I fell asleep reading and I was dreaming that I was an addict and I was lying down in pain. Everything was hurting in my dream and I couldn't get up. Darn that James Frey.

What was the last tv show you watched?
The Today Show

What is your fave piece of jewelry?
My pearl bracelet and necklace that Rodrigo got me last Christmas.

What is to the left of you?
A sliding door.

What was the last thing you ate?
A nutrigrain bar

Who is your best friend of the opposite sex?
Well, Rodrigo, of course.

Write a song lyric that's in your head?
"Why did Constantinople get the works? That's nobody's business but the Turks".

Who last imed you?
Rodrigo.

Where is your significant other right now?
At work.

Do you have a crush?
I have a bunch of celebrity crushes. Too many to list.

What shampoo do you use?
Right now it's Neutrogena. I use it every once in a while to prevent build-up.

When was the last time you cut your hair?
Some time last month. By a lot.

Are you on any meds?
I took Advil Cold last night.

Do you have a mental disease?
Nothing that I've been diagnosed with. I'm convinced I have some sort of superiority complex and O.C.D.

What shirt are you wearing?
A red blouse

What time is it?
9:01 am

What color is your razor?
pink

What is your fave frozen treat?
Ben & Jerry's Cherry Garcia

Are you sexy?
Maybe to someone that doesn't know me. Once you know me, I'm a big dork.

What's your favorite shopping store?
It has to be Target. I could buy sooooooo many things there.

Are you thirsty?
Nope. Not right now.

Can you imagine yourself ever getting married?
Uh, no. I still can't. I'm immature that way.

Play along if you'd like.

feeling: still congested. I feel like I haveto breathe through my mouth.
listening to: Weezer (Say it Ain't So)
what I should be doing instead of blogging: eating something

No comments: