Tuesday, October 04, 2005

my son Rodrigo

We were at a store last weekend and there were samples being passed out all over the place. I don't usually like to get the free samples because then I feel obligated to buy the stuff. Anyway. . . . .a lady was passing out little tea samples. I walked past her quickly to not get hounded but Rodrigo stopped. He sampled the tea, liked it and picked up a case. The lady then asked him if he wanted to take one for his mom. Rodrigo asked, "Who?", thinking that this lady knew his mom. (This is all according to Rodrigo, mind you) The lady then said "For your mom. Aren't you with your mom?" Rodrigo started laughing, explained that I was not his mom and ran over to rub it in to me. At first I didn't believe it but he insists she really said that. My only theory is that she didn't get a good look at me. I DO NOT look like I could be Rodrigo's mom. In fact, I tell him I think he looks older than me. Now he has this to show off about, though. Ugh! Crazy lady. We are the same age with Rodrigo just two months older than me. So, now I've been checking for wrinkles and wondering what would ever give anyone the idea that I could have a son in his late 20's. ARGH!

Ok, there are very few pics but if you're curious, go here.

feeling: OLD
watching: The Tonight Show
what I should be doing instead of blogging: getting ready for bed

No comments: